Saturday, February 4, 2012

Colour Q Challenge # 122 - Thinking of you

You would assume that these colours would create a Valentine card ....


.... but I have enough of them already so I went with a 'thinking of you' card.


The papers and baker's twine are from my current Secret Sister .. and I'd link her up but she is a secret (I'm not supposed to know who she is .. but I do ... thanks Secret Sister!).   Love the Doodle Bug baker's twine .. it has red, pink, and white in it!!  Awesomeness!!

Thanks for dropping by,
Donelda

9 comments:

Angela said...

Love this...way to put those S.S. kits to good use!

Linda Palmer said...

I love this card. I love the doodlebug twine and it is my very favorite dp. Great layout, great card, and I love the colors and coffee cup.

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent card, and especially my favourite tea cup. ;)

Vickie Y said...

Fabulous card Donelda! Love the colors and the thinking of you cup of tea is perfect!

catherine said...

This is a lovely card Donelda and the image is great. The twine gives a lovely touch to it. have a nice weekend
x catherine

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Donelda, love the baker's twine and that cup! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Jen Mitchell said...

Great mix of papers. And I love the dramatic black line in the center. Thanks for joining us at colourQ this week!

Lindsey said...

What a sweet card! I really like that Doodlebug twine, too. And the little heart bling on the tea tag is perfect!

Sandy said...

Really nice card - I love what you did with the tea cup - great idea!
sandy