Saturday, February 4, 2012

Play Date Cafe #117 - In My Prayers

Check out the soft, beautiful colours in the latest Play Date Cafe challenge #117....


I couldn't resist and ended up with this card .....


The lovely Angel Anya (the Greeting Farm) is compliments of one of my former Secret Sisters (thanks Imke!!).  The papers are Memory Box (purple/blue) and Lily Bee Design (tan).  I have to admit, I really struggled to use that tag!!  The sentiment if from my 'new to me' Gracious Vases set (Papertrey Ink).  My favourite part of this card - her blue hair and the Star Dust stickles on her wings!! 

Off to see all the other creations with these colours.
Thanks for dropping by.
Donelda

9 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This card is so cute, sweet and beautiful. I love the blue hair. I especially like it with lavendar...great ideas coming out of your head. You are just so creative.

Imke said...

Donelda, this is amazing ! Love the soft colors and her blue hair. Very pretty card !

catherine said...

This is such a lovely card Donelda and a sweet image
x catherine

Heather B said...

Love those soft colors!

Lindsey said...

Your blue hair colouring is absolutely perfect! Such a sweet, softly-coloured card.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, my goodness, I love her blue/lavender hair! So cute!

Thanks a bunch for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

Sandy said...

Cute card with beautiful ribbon!
sandy

Jaclyn Miller said...

She is adorable and I love your sentiment with her. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Angela said...

Really cute...love the unusual colors and her hair...the star button is the perfect embellie too!