Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspired by ... Barb - Fun-gi

So my blogging buddy BARB is a fantastic card maker.  I am always so inspired by her creations!  I've collected some of her cards and she has said I can use them for inspiration here on my blog.  Here is the first card.  Check out that awesome banner!! 


Can you believe this is the FIRST banner I've made!  It was so much fun!!  I printed off these colours (from an old Hero Arts colour challenge) and stamped various images on some of the banners (Guide Lines and Polka Dot Basics II - both Papertrey Ink).



Then I added this great 'shroom image and sentiment (from Unity Stamps).  I did some paper pieceing for the mushroom and added subtle dots on the top with my Versamark marker. 

Fun, fun, fun!

I have some more inspiration cards from Barb that will show up on my blog over the course of the year.

Thanks for visiting my little piece of the www
Donelda

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Donelda!!! I'm floored. You've made me blush lol I love that fun-gi image/sentiment and your banner is perfect. Aren't they fun to make? I'm going to do up a quick post to share the link to your project. I'm honored that you would find inspiration from my lil cards!!! xx

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful banner and beautiful card. Love the card and love the fungi!!

Sandy said...

This is such a fun card Donelda. Your sentiment made me laugh! Thanks so much for helping me with the SCS group. Never would have figured that one out by myself.
sandy

Lindsey said...

What a fun card! Your banner is so perfect with the added stamping. And the mushroom and sentiment are pure fun. What a happy card!

Joanna M. said...

Love it! Perfect man card, mine would die laughing.

Angela said...

These are really fun...love the banners!