Friday, February 17, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #5 - Just for You Ruffles

Decided it would be fun to play along with the Runway Inspired Challenge #5 ....


I was inspired by teh colour, the tall skinny girl, and the squares on the blouse.....


I layered this great blue ribbon that I received from a friend a while ago (thanks Jessica!!) along the bottom like the skirt.  The sentiment is from Around & About Sentiments (Papertrey Ink) and says 'just for you' repeatedly.

Off to post just in time.
Donelda

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I like the direction the inspiration photo took you! Very pretty card.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I just love how you replicated the square pattern on your card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Angela said...

Great take on the inspiration photo...that looks like really cool ribbon!