Friday, February 24, 2012

Home-made Rubber Stamps #4 - Even More Chevron

Okay, one last Chevron card for this week.  This time, I am showcasing my "Striped Chevron" stamp.  This stamp is a chevron shape that has 3 of the thin strips.  When stamped repeatedly, it makes this great long strip of colour! 

I have to admit this is my favourite of all the cards I've made so far using my chevron stamps!


The big paper flower is one I won from a blog and it is from American Crafts.  I altered it a bit, took off the brown button in the middle, added a black stamped medallion (Mehndi Madallion - PTI) in black on Ruby Red cardstock punched, and a black PTI button on top.  The sentiment is from Half & Half (PTI).

Let me tell you .. making stamps is so much fun!!  I have lots more to share with you.  Make sure you check back soon.

Donelda

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh! This card turned out fabulously! I love all of the stuff you're making with your hand-carved stamps.

Banu said...

WOW, Stunning. I like this card best from all the chevron ones that you have been doing. The sentiment banner cut slightly to match the chevron pattern just adds so much to the card. Beautiful Donelda. Loved it.

Linda Palmer said...

Love the colors and your beautiful flower. The button is the perfect touch.

Lindsey said...

Nice! Using this chevron as a background adds a cool, fabric-y look. I like the way you altered the flower, too!

Angela said...

Really cool!