Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Susan's Sketch - take 3

Hello!  I am assuming you are here for my third take of my Take 3 Challenge where I used one of Susan's sketches seen HERE to create 3 different cards. 

This time I wanted to try something different so I pulled out my gesso, grabbed some dark cardstock and got creating!!  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  The dimensional stickers are from my local Dollar Store! 

My son thought this one was cute!  He liked the idea of a zebra being "one of a kind"!!  Cute!

Well, that is it, all 3 takes using this sketch!  I tell you, I just can't get enough of this sketch so you know you will see more cards using it in the future! 

Thanks for dropping by my corner of the www!!  Enjoy the rest of your day!
Donelda

8 comments:

Jess said...

I like this one too Donelda! The stark white against the black framed perfectly by the sentiment and CUTE zebra!

Looking forward to seeing number 3!

Michelle said...

This card really appeals to me, Donelda! The black and white, the zebra, the little heart, they all work so well together.

Angela said...

Love the white swoosh in the middle...brilliant!

Linda Palmer said...

I agree with your son, it is very cute! Love this layout and what you have done with all three cards. This one was my favorite of the three but all were cute.

Unknown said...

a sweet card for sure! love the streak of white. perfect background for that adorable zebra :)

Susan Raihala said...

WOW! That smear of gesso is PERFECT! What a great idea!

Lindsey said...

Oh, I can see why this is your fave of the three! So cute. Must take the lid off my gesso some time... :P

Juanita said...

Swore I left a comment to tell you how brilliant this play on the sketch is. Way to go! I am loving this take 3 challenge.