Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Butterflies - Take 3

Welcome back to the Take 3 card from this week's Take 3 Challenge using this Studio G butterfly image.  Today's card uses this great butterfly as a background image!  I think it turned out great! 

And I love this color combo!  Yuuuuuummmmmy!!

Thanks for dropping by for this week's Take 3 Challenge.  If you decide to try your own Take 3 Challenge I'd love to check it out!  Make sure you leave me a note so I can drop by!
Donelda

6 comments:

Juanita said...

Fabulous color combo. I love the simplicity of the layout and how you are letting the 'background' be the main part of the card.
Wonderful work.

Linda Palmer said...

Love that color combo too! Great job on a fabulous card. Love the button in the center of the bow...You always do great cards.

Angela said...

Gorgeous! I agree, this color combo is yummy indeed!

Susan Raihala said...

LOVE this!!!!

Imke said...

Wonderful card, Donelda. These colors are great togehter and i like the "simple" layout.

Lindsey said...

Too cool! I would never think to use such a big image as a background stamp, but did it ever work!