Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Butterflies - Take 2

Welcome back to my Take 2 card using this great butterfly image from Studio g.  This time, I stamped it onto a piece of transparency and cut it out.  Before adhering, I colored the back side of the butterfly with a Copic marker B000.   

The background paper was spritzed with some Tattered Angel Glimmer Mists (a silver and a pink).  A strip of patterned paper and black cardstock as well as a simple sentiment and voila, a CAS card. 

Okay, that is 2 takes using this same image.  One left - Take 3 - and you won't believe what I did with this butterfly next!!!  Drop back tomorrow to check it out!

Donelda

7 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

FABULOUS!!! I'm so impressed at your use of the glimmer mist. You spritzed so well...I usually make a hash of it. Your card is gorgeous!

Angela said...

Wow, wow, wow! This rocks! I love your use of the Glimmer Mist and that butterfly is gorgeous too....

Linda Palmer said...

I Love this! It is so beautiful. Love the spritzing and what it does for this image.

Juanita said...

This is so beautiful. This makes me wish I had a pretty butterfly like that.

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous embellishment, Donelda! You've inspired me to try a acetate butterfly because this card is beautiful!!

Lindsey said...

Ooh, doesn't seem like your usual style, but did you ever pull it off! Love the splattered background.

Deb (dcorder) said...

WOW!!! Absolutely stunning! I love the transparent butterfly and the splashy background!