Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moxie Fab Sketch 4

(note - this is my 4th post for today .. I've been busy! ... to see 3 other
Moxie Fab World sketch cards scroll down!)
And finally, the last of the Moxie Fab World sketches ...
And my card.....


I don't own any "big medallian - like" images so I decided to create a smaller card.  The flower is cut and put up on dimensionals.  The box around the card is hand drawn with a ruler.

Thanks for visiting. 
Have a great sunshiny day (hopefully where you are!)
Donelda

10 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donelda! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

Donelda...Love the clean and simple look. It's quite elegant.
What a great card.
Hugs..

Linda Palmer said...

I love this one Donelda..Beautiful!!!

Sarah said...

Love the border on this card -- it really finishes it off.

Imke said...

Just great, Donelda. I LOVE this CAS card !!!

Angela said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful take on the sketch....

Jess said...

Stunning!! I love the popped up flower in the middle and the softness of this card you have made!

Lindsey said...

So pretty -- love the soft colours. Have you submitted any cards to the latest pub call? It looks like you should!

Susan Raihala said...

Fabulous, soft, and beautifully designed!

veronica said...

love your flower with the vines behind. great idea!