Friday, September 23, 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge - Card Play

Over at the Moxie Fab World Blog, Cath has encouraged us to create using playing cards.  Well, I didn't acutally use any playing cards but I did use these suit images that I picked up a few years ago from
Studio g ... it might be the only time I've ever used them. 

I knew these papers would be perfect, they are from Cosmo Cricket called Circa 1934.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. 

Hope you enjoyed this little bit of luck!! 
Donelda

8 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cool, love these images for a good luck card. The CAS layout is so nice and well laid out. Looks great.

Unknown said...

love this Donelda, and those suit images? a good thing! love how you put this together. great card (as usual!) :)

Linda Palmer said...

So clever. Love the idea of using old cards as the kids have left partly used sets that they have lost part of them. Cool!

Lindsey said...

Those papers really are perfect! I think you've found a great idea for all future good luck cards. :P

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is fantastic!

Angela said...

Really sharp, Donelda! You are so creative!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This design is fabulous! I love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donelda! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)