Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Layer Wednesday (OLW) 63 -- Baby

Susan and Jennifer have resumed their One Layer Wednesdays (OLW)!!  Yeah!! 
This week Jennifer challenged us to make a one layer baby themed card. 
I hunted through my stash for all things baby and decided upon this Kaisercraft image and a PTI sentiment.




The image was done with a combination of watercoloring with ink and Copics.  I love all the Star Dust Stickles on the moon, star, and clouds. 

Off to see what others are creating with their baby stuff! 
Thanks for dropping by for a visit!
Donelda

12 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute! Love the little fairyland castle. Great job!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the castle in the clouds - and the subtle sparkle. This is a super baby card!

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful card! I love the glitter! :)

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful. I love the blue around your image and the sparkle on the clouds.

Angela said...

Simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

Shut up, look at how cute this is!!!

Carol said...

This is over-the-top cute!

carol@copperashill.com said...

This is just magical!
--coco

Lindsey said...

What a sweet baby card -- just a little bit non-traditional. The Stickles are perfect!

Susan Raihala said...

Adorable! Love that touch of glitter!

WV is nutfused. Oh, my. ;)

Jennifer Styles said...

This is one sersiously cute card!

Love your choice of image and mmmmm glitter, I do love me some glitter!

Awesome job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW63!

Juanita said...

you have the perfect stamp for any occasion!