Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Hero Arts Stem Blossom - Take 2

Welcome back to day 2 of my Take 3 Challenge using the Hero Arts stamp Long Stem Blossom.  My Take 2 card was created because I wanted to color in those little flowers with my white gel pen.  Adorable.  Silver baubles in the centers!

And tearing is a great way to add texture without a lot of bulk!  3 layers of it here! 
Overall it is a very different look from yesterday`s card!  But you have to drop back by tomorrow to see my Take 3 card ... or should I say cards!!  Another totally different look!

Thanks for dropping by,
Donelda


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Donelda...I love it. I have always love the tear look. I have used it alot when I first started scrapbooking. The colors look great together and the pearl drop in the center of the flower has such nice touch. Beautiful. Missed yesterday's, so going to go take a peek.

Linda Palmer said...

I really like it and like the blue and the torn paper. I forget to do that. I used to do it especially on masculine cards. Like your flower stamp too. Another great card.

Lindsey said...

This card is very elegant-looking -- I love that image done with the white flowers and blingy centres!

Susan Raihala said...

I love how elegant and pretty this card is, Donelda. Soooo appealing!

Juanita said...

love the torn paper, it adds a real dimension to this creation.