Sunday, September 11, 2011

Make It Monday #31 - Backgrounds

I really like the Make It Monday video's over on Nichole Heady's blog but rarely have found the time to create and post in time.  (as I type there is a card sitting on my desk using the technique from last week's vidoe ... you'll see it someday!  LOL)

This week, Dawn McVey demonstrated using "non-background stamps" to create a background.  I love doing this so decided to play along.   The little acorn stamp I chose is from the Limitless Labels set - an old set that has not seen near enough use!!


I also used Autumn Abundance for the focal image and a mini sentiment from Mixed Messages. 

Off to see what everyone else has done so far.
Donelda

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Another beautiful card. Love what you do with PTI stamps. I think I might have this flower image in a set from them. Going to check it out.

Unknown said...

love this card Donelda! the background, the coloring...amazing! the torn edge on the focal panel is what makes it perfect in my opinion :)

Lindsey said...

Acorns and sunflowers -- a perfect combination and a very pretty card.