Monday, September 12, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Hero Arts Stem Blossom - Take 1

Welcome to another Take 3 Challenge.  If you are new to my blog, I have been giving myself challenges to make 3 different cards or ``takes`` using the same stamp.  Sometimes I do it with the same embellishment, layout, paper ... but my favorite are when I use the same stamp! 

Today I am using the Long Stem Blossom stamp from Hero Arts.  My first take, Take 1, is what I like to call Clean and Simple Vintage! 


Yummy soft and warm colors with a bit of lace, a button, and some crochet yarn! 
Drop back by tomorrow to see Take 2 and a totally different look using this same stamp image! 
Donelda

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

So beautiful! I love this. One of the reasons I love your blog is because our styles are so different. I love your cards, you know that but this one is exceptional.

Lindsey said...

Very nice, I really like the monochrome look of this card.

Terri Fleming said...

Love this card. What a great layout. I don't often leave comments, but I'm out here and I enjoy your work. :)

Terri
Brat Cards @ SCS

Unknown said...

I love it. Yes..simple with vintage and I do like vintage. Great job!!

Imke said...

Donelda, this is so lovely !! I love the simple and clean look and the earth colors are great !!

Susan Raihala said...

Lovey, love, love this!!!!

Deb (dcorder) said...

So pretty! I love the little blocks!

Juanita said...

Sigh, so pretty.