Saturday, September 17, 2011

BasicGrey Sketch - Birthday Porcelain Rose

I was very excited to see that BasicGrey has a blog with a brand spanking new design team!  On September 12, Melanie left this sketch to try.


I pulled out my Porcelain Collection Pack and went to work.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch!  This is one of the only times I've used the stickers that come in the collection pack (sheesh, it is only the 2nd time I've cut into this paper ... I am such a BasicGrey hoarder!).  I adore this rose and this whole collection is so soft and lovely!

 You might notice I've seperated this one rose from a bunch.   You will be sure to see the rest on cards in the future! Having fun acutally using my BasicGrey papers!  Keep those challenges coming!!

Off to visit the design team blogs ... catch ya later!
Donelda

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Very pretty and so elegant. I hoard all my BG too, better check out those challenges.

Imke said...

Donelda, this is absolutely beautiful and it looks very elegant. Love it.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful! I love what you did with this sketch. I love the Porcelain papers too. It is a gorgeous and elegant card.

Angela said...

Gorgeous, Donelda! I am a Basic Grey hoarder as well and don't use the diecuts either...am never sure what to do with them....

Lindsey said...

Very pretty! Isn't it funny how we HAVE to own something, then don't want to use it? Glad you overcame that impulse. ;)

Unknown said...

stunning card! that rose and the brown ribbon are gorgeous! i have MANY BG paper pads and collection packs that i can't bare to cut into...i have to stop hoarding...sigh

Deb (dcorder) said...

Beautiful card!!

Juanita said...

This is so stunning and pretty. I just do not have the words to express the beauty of it.