Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moxie Fab Sketch 3

(note - this is my 3rd post for today ... to see 2 other Moxie Fab sketches, scroll down ...)
And here is another Moxie Fab World sketch ...

And my card ....

I love, love, love these embellishments from K&Co.  Anything with feathers makes me smile!!  And the 3 squares are made using a sticker (from Making Memories) placed on double sided adhesive and then the rest is coated with that awesome teal glitter!  More smiling! 

Thanks for looking.
Donelda

4 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donelda! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Linda Palmer said...

Another beautiful card. Love the feather.

Angela said...

Wow, wow, wow...this is stunning! Glitter, a flower, and feathers...what could be better? Love it!

Lindsey said...

Another absolutely gorgeous card! You are really nailing these sketches, Donelda!