Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pink Wishing you Well

Pink and Brown - great colour combo!! 


I made this card specifically to use that cute rose stamp at the bottom!  It is a gift from a blogland friend of mine Susanne!!  She sent it in a challenge package and I just had to make good use of it! 

This set from Papertrey Ink, Everyday Classics (2nd anniversary set) has not seen nearly enough ink!  I need to fix that!  This particular sentiment bugs me ... the W in the little tiny word "well" is hard to see and I think it kind of looks like a letter H....... eeeks!!

Well, I'm done here ..... see you all tomorrow!!
Donelda

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Donelda. Love this image and your color scheme. Beautiful card.

Lindsey said...

The little w looks fine in the pic! What a beautiful patterned paper you made with that rose stamp, too. Pretty!

Angela said...

That IS a great color combo for sure! Your card is so elegant...love it!

Imke said...

Like the background stamping and your color choice. Beautiful card !

Unknown said...

i love this card. i didn't know about PTI until their 3rd year of business so I missed out on this set, but it's definitely a pretty one! that rose image is so subtle as a pattern, but is just gorgeous. and you're right, pink & brown are a delicious combo...i always think of neopolitan ice cream when i see it paired with white lol