Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pink Wishing you Well

Pink and Brown - great colour combo!! 

I made this card specifically to use that cute rose stamp at the bottom!  It is a gift from a blogland friend of mine Susanne!!  She sent it in a challenge package and I just had to make good use of it! 

This set from Papertrey Ink, Everyday Classics (2nd anniversary set) has not seen nearly enough ink!  I need to fix that!  This particular sentiment bugs me ... the W in the little tiny word "well" is hard to see and I think it kind of looks like a letter H....... eeeks!!

Well, I'm done here ..... see you all tomorrow!!


Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Donelda. Love this image and your color scheme. Beautiful card.

Lindsey said...

The little w looks fine in the pic! What a beautiful patterned paper you made with that rose stamp, too. Pretty!

Angela said...

That IS a great color combo for sure! Your card is so it!

Imke said...

Like the background stamping and your color choice. Beautiful card !

Barb said...

i love this card. i didn't know about PTI until their 3rd year of business so I missed out on this set, but it's definitely a pretty one! that rose image is so subtle as a pattern, but is just gorgeous. and you're right, pink & brown are a delicious combo...i always think of neopolitan ice cream when i see it paired with white lol