Monday, January 23, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge - Past Due!

I don't know about you but I think that Lawn Fawn stamps are adorable!  However, I don't own any.  I try to stick to 2 or 3 primary companies ... but it is tough.  There are lots of others who also love Lawn Fawn stamps, and some of those gals run a challenge blog called Lawnscaping Challenge.  Earlier this month, they celebrated their birthday and for the occassion, Melania Deasy created the cutest digital image set to share! 


So I took advantage of the cute images and created this!


... and I think I am currently "hooked" on using glossy accents ... as I've done here on the balloon!

Enjoy your day!
Donelda

7 comments:

catherine said...

Such a fun and fab image
x catherine

Linda Palmer said...

I think balloons look prettier with glossy accents. Love your cute card, so happy and sweet.

Imke said...

Fun image and cute card !

Jessica G. said...

Fun card, Donelda! The balloon accents are such a perfect detail!!

Lindsey said...

So cute! Love the bright colours and the shiny balloon.

Angela said...

Cute...he is a funny little critter...well done!

Unknown said...

so sweet...from a fellow glossy accents addict. there's strength in numbers ;)