Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #190 - Blue Black and White

Hi again!  Having lots of fun creating today!  This time I decided to play along with the Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #190 - use the colours blue, black and white.  I haven't played along with these challenges yet but the design team had such great inspirtion!


I used one of my new sets from Penny Black called 'mimi in paris' and coloured her all in using Copic markers.  I used some of my new 1/4" silk ribbon again (Papertrey Ink) colouring half of it with the same colour of copic ink.  Love the look!

Hope you enjoy!
Donelda

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous! your coloring is fabulous...i love the layout and the altered ribbon...beautiful!

catherine said...

Lovely card and like the colours
have a good week
x catherine

Linda Palmer said...

Another beautiful card. Loving the colors and image. I think she is just too cute. You did a fab job on this one.

Lindsey said...

Your Copic colouring is awesome, Donelda! Love the effect on the ribbon, too. Such a great card!

marilynprestonn said...

My, you a busy girl Donelda. Me love this little french girl having coffee! Love the coloring on the hat too. Sweet! :)Peggy