Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Journey Card Set

Imke was one of my former Secret Sisters ... and sent me this awesome stamp from Paperbag Studios.  I was inspired by Godelieve's cards set seen HERE and made my own.


Done in Blue Bayou ....


... Wild Wasabi....


... and Purely Pomegranate! 

The stamping at the bottom was done with various stamps from Background Basics: Stars ... one of my least used Papertrey Ink stamps (certainly one I could have lived without ... but it was one of the first background stamps after Polka Dot Basics .. how was I to know there would be much better in the future?!).

Hope you are having a great week so far!
Donelda

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Very striking cards. Love your version and what great background stamps you used. Love these cards.

Lindsey said...

When you use that Background Basics stamps this way, I think you might want to use them more often -- those bottom panels look great! And what a cool stamp. I like this monochromatic set a lot.

Unknown said...

great set. love the color range and i adore how you make your own DP strips like this...i never think to do that ;)