Thursday, April 19, 2012

PaperCrafts Magazine CASE - My Choice

Lindsey and I are at it again!  We have picked cards from the magazine Paper Crafts (March/Arpil 2012).
Today is my pick and I just had to choose this one by Jaclyn Miller (page 52).  Such an amazing layout! 


So for my card, I kept the layout and the polka dots ... and changed a whole bunch of things.


And now off to see what Lindsey created using this layout.

Wanna join us??  If you have the magazine, why not give this CASE a try.  Just leave us a comment and let us see what you did with it.

And don't forget to come back tomorrow when we will both show you CASE cards based on Lindsey's pick.  It's a good one!  You won't want to miss it.

Donelda

6 comments:

Jaclyn Miller said...

I LOVE how you've made this your own - the colors, the DP, and how you did the sentiment. It's so wonderful! I'm so honored that you chose my card to CASE; thank you. I love seeing how people are inspired by my work. Have an amazing day!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful case of Jaclyn's card! I love the bright pops of colour against the blues. The little hint of ribbon is so cute!

Sandy said...

Pretty neat design work - really nice!
Sandy

Imke said...

Perfect case, Donelda. I like the red on your card- a great color accent.

Lindsey said...

You totally nailed this one, Donelda! I love it in the blues -- it really helps the cute image and layered sentiment stand out! Great choice and great card.

Unknown said...

beautiful case! you should submit these to PC mag...they have an open call for inspired by creations like yours...awesome take on jaclyn's original :)