Thursday, April 26, 2012

PaperCrafts Magazine CASE - Lindsey's Choice 2

Welcome back to our second week of CASEing cards from the March/April 2012 copy of Papercrafts Magazine.  Lindsey and I really enjoy doing this and there were LOTS of great cards to chose from in this issue.

Here is Lindsey's choice:


I opted to keep to the sense of the card ... strips of colours and a verticle element on the left side of the panel.  But as you can see, I did go out on a limb a bit.


Wouldn't this be a great card to give to a young boy or girl for their birthday or just to tell them how proud you are of them!  The gourmet sucker is added to the card using removable glue dots. 

Okay, now ... I have been dying to see what Lindsey had in store for this card. Gotta run over to her blog Bashful Blogging and see what she did.

If you too want to play with us, CASE this card and leave a comment with a link so we can check it out.

And finally, drop back in tomorrow to see the card I picked and our CASE of it.

Donelda

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so sweet! i love your take on the design, making it totally your own :)
love it!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a great card and any kid would love to get it for any reason. Love the idea. Probably will use it too. I love this!

Lindsey said...

Too funny -- I pulled out a _very_ similar striped paper at first, until I went off in a different direction. This is one very sweet card! Love the big bow on the sucker.

Indian wedding cards said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking through so many sites. Thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

Great idea to use the sucker...the sentiment is perfect!

Sandy said...

Very nice!! You are having fun aren't you!!
Sandy