Monday, April 9, 2012

Jet Lag is a Drag

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop by and let you know that I am experiencing a huge case of jet lag!!  I've never had it so bad before but these past few days I don't seem to be able to do anything!  And now I have to start back to work tomorrow morning! Yuck! 

While I had hoped to get a few cards created, I have barely moved off the couch!  Hopefully I get moving to my craft room sooner than later. 

In the meantime, here are a few cards I've seen in the few days that have caught my eye:

N@ (which I think is an abreviation for Nat - maybe short for Natalie??) knows how to use her scraps as she shows us HERE!

Jenny's peek a boo giraffe is adorable HERE

Godelieve makes cards or tags from scraps every Sunday as you can see HERE

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I know the three hour difference coming back from B.C. can be a killer, so the time change from Hawaii? Yikes! Good luck recovering. :)