Friday, April 27, 2012

PaperCrafts Magazine CASE - My Choice 2

Welcome to our last day of CASEing fun!  Today is my pick and I am excited to have picked this card by my blogging friend Barb.  I was so excited when looking through the PaperCrafts March/April 2012 issue and saw her name!  She is such a great card maker and all around nice person. 


For my CASE of Barb's card, I decided to keep to the layout and the bright colours alongside the black.  I opted to create a piece of designer paper using stamps and ink.  I found some of my favourite Hero Arts flowers and filled up a page. 


I know the card base looks brown but in real life it is black like Barb's card. 

Okay, now to see what Lindsey did with this awesome card.  I think she had some awesomness up her sleeve....

Thanks for dropping in to enjoy our CASEing fun.  Remember to leave us a link to your blog if  you decide to play along with us. 

Donelda

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! if you hadn't said you'd stamped it, i would be asking who makes that gorgeous patterned paper. it's beautiful Donelda :) Your creativity knows no bounds...regardless of the style of card you make! Thanks for featuring my little card. You're sweet to give me a shout out!

Angela said...

Your DP is so pretty and colorful...I thought you bought it!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! The flowered paper is perfect -- I have so much trouble getting that random-yet-attractive look. Yours is perfect!
This has been so much fun! (Do you have your May/June issue yet? :P)

Sandy said...

Hey Donelda - you did a fabulous job with your stamps and ink. You made delicious designer paper.
sandy

Imke said...

Donelda, i like your card more than this one in the magazine ! It´s very beautiful.

Indian Wedding Cards said...

This is so simple and unique card. This is Fun challenge and gorgeous inspiration cards. I impressed by tha