Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crafty Creations Challenge #165 - Flower Power

Hello and welcome to Crafty Creations Challenge #165 - Flower Power!  I love using flower images.  I decided to use Flower Garden (Papertrey Ink) and add a bit of sparkle ... okay maybe A LOT of sparkle! 


I stamped the flower image on some clear cardstock and let it dry.  Then I coated the back with Orange Stickles (Ranger) and cut out the flower once it waws all dry.  It was so pretty that I didn't want it to compete with lots of other card elements so I went clean and simple... like usual :-)


Time to see what the other gals from Team 2 created using flowers....







Okay, now it is time for you to create a project using Flowers to win from Whiff of Joy.  Link it up over at the Crafty Creations Challenges ... and good luck!
Donelda

11 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Cool sparkles on this beautiful buttony flower! Great work my dear Donelda. Missed coming by, glad I did. hugsxoPeggy

Linda Palmer said...

Very stunning! Love all the sparkle underneath the image. It turned out so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your CAS cards are always so pretty Donelda! Love the glittered flower!

Lindsey said...

A perfect card for a flower power theme! The flower really pops against the textured white space. Wow!

Sandy said...

Really nice - welcome home and I hope you had one wonderful time. Your card is really quite pretty Donelda!
sandy

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the sparkle on the flower and the way you've tied the button with the bow behind the flower, cool look. White on white is always a great look, too. Beautifully done!

Vicky said...

Lovely simple but pretty card, thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment

hugs Vicky x x x

Angela said...

That flower IS pretty...lovely card...great texture!

Unknown said...

you floor me with your design skills. awesome awesome awesome awesome!!!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Donelda, love the flower so much!
Hugs
Kat xx

craftyb said...

So fresh, so sweet, so pretty! bx