Thursday, April 5, 2012

PaperCrafts Magazine CASE My Choice 2

Hello and welcome to Lindsey and my second week of CASEing cards from the March/April 2012 issue of PaperCrafts Magazine. 

Today's pick is mine ... and I had to choose this awesome flag card by Teri Anderson.  You all know how much I adore these flags that are so "in" these days!  (see page 46). 


I obviously kept all the flags, but adjusted the colours and added some additional embellishments.  I like how the broken sentiment worked out (by Hero Arts). 


So there is my card, now off to see what Lindsey created as she CASEed this same card.  I can't wait to see myself!! 

And don't forget to drop back tomorrow to see what card Lindsey picked this week ... and what we both did with it.....
Donelda


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, I like this a lot! And yes, the sentiment works perfectly the way you've separated it on the two banners. Nice!

Imke said...

I saw this card and i also keep this idea to case this card someday. You did a great job and i like your card better because the stripes are bigger. Great card !

Angela said...

Loving this...I think I am going to have to try this one too!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! And where you put the sentiment, brilliant honey!

Unknown said...

gorgeous take on the card. i love your banners...perfect!