Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I spy something awesome .....

Hello everyone. 

Still stuggling with getting back into the swing of things.

And it is killing my creative mojo.

Been sitting at my craft table for a few hours with nothing to share for it!!  Sheesh!

But I did spy some awesome things while browsing around in blogland ....

This great gradient card by Imke
Jess does such a great job using bright colours like her Springtime Get Well Wishes card
Angela's Go Go Girl is perfect!
Great Clean and Simple card by Kathy that focuses on the sentiment
Check out this bold beauty by Barb
Joanna's Kraft and Aqua beauty is amazing
What a great Classy Card here by Ardyth

Enjoy!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for the shout out! I'm sure your mojo will be back with a vengence!

Unknown said...

Donelda, thank you so much for your kind words. I haven't been a very good blog friend lately with work and life stuff, but you can expect a LOT of comments tonight ;). i've missed seeing your beautiful creations. always inspiring and soooo creative! xx