Saturday, December 13, 2008

Liam's Birthday Frame

Well, I've posted all of the Christmas cards that I can for now. There are still some being delivered and I don't want anyone to see their card here before receiving it in the mail. You know me...it's all about being surprised!! So here is a project I was working on.... I've made one of these for 2 neices and 1 nephew over the last year. You can see them HERE, HERE, and HERE. Liam is the youngest of the crew and I knew that I would use this set from Stampin' Up! called Toy Box (I believe it is retired) for his frame. It is just so much fun for boys!! Remember, you can click on the picture if you want to get a closer look at the coloring! This might just be my favorite - but that is likely because I just finished making it! I love how the ball is bouncing through the letters of his name. The letters are embossed and the ball bouncing dashes are made with my white gel pen. All the images are stamped with waterproof ink and then colored using my watercolor crayons. I've purposely shone the light on the face as I don't have permission to upload his picture. I hope that you don't mind. Well, that is the last name frame! They were fun to make but they were also lots of work. If I ever do a project like this again, I'll do all four at the same time. LOL. Supplies: Stamps-Toy Box (Stampin' Up!), Trajan Monogram (Papertrey Ink); Paper-Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Ink - Jet Black (Archivers), Versamark; Other-white embossing powder, white gel pen (Signo), water color crayons (Stampin' Up!). Thanks for dropping in for a visit. Donelda

No comments: