Monday, December 15, 2008

Cookie Challenge

So, I am lucky enough to be asked to be a full fledged Design Team member with smARTworks!! Yeah!!! You can check out my gallery over at smARTworks HERE. If you check out the site, you will see that the Cookie Challenge is posted today, Dec. 15th. The Cookie Challenge is so much fun. Susan sends all the members of the Design Team the same stamp set and we all make cards with it and send them back to her. She then posts them all so we can see what everyone did with the same set!
I can't wait to see what everyone else did with the set we had to work with...Candle Joy!! It was a perfect set for the holidays!! Here is what I did with the set:
I've got to tell you that I love this stamp set! The little holly was perfect to use as a background samp. I colored in the images with my watercolor pencil crayons. The stripes at the bottom is a piece of vellum that I found at the local Dollar Store. It went perfectly with this layout and Christmas theme!!
Supplies: stamps-Candle Joy (smARTworks); Paper-Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), red (Bazzill) striped vellum (Dollar Store find); Ink- Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Other-watercolor pencil crayons (Stampin' Up!), Pure Poppy twill (Papertrey Ink).
Drop on over to the smARTworks Cookie Jar and see what all the other Design Team Members did with this set (or most of them have their cards and more posted on their sites)! I'm sure they will know your socks off!! Thanks for dropping in!! Leave me a note and let me kwow what you think!! Donelda

3 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What fun!!!! You are perfect for the job!!! Great card - I love it!!!

Jessica G. said...

Congratulations, Donelda!! You will be an awesome asset to the smARTworks DT. Beautiful card, too!

Michelle Adams said...

I love what you did with this cute little set! The wreath was genuis! Congrats on the design team honor!!!