Saturday, December 20, 2008

smARTworks Holly Joy

I love this holly sprig with the bells in it!! It is a smARTworks stamp! I stamped the images onto watercolor paper using Archivers Jet Black Ink. That allowed me to use my watercolor pencil crayons on them!!
I doodled around the main image panel to replicate the doodled look of the image. As well, I scored around the green cardstock to finish it off! I got that idea from Dina -- she's so smart! Although it is a bit hard to see in this photo, there is a little bit of the same green in the ribbon! If you click on the picture, you will get a larger view and you will be able to see it better.
Supplies: Image-Jingle All the Way, Joy to the World (smARTworks); Paper-green (Bazzill), Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!), watercolor paper (unknown); Ink - Jet Black (Archiver's); Other-black pen (Zig), dimensionals, ribbon (from my friend Jessica G.! Thanks Jessica), scraper to use for scoring (Pampered Chef).
Thanks for visiting !! Donelda

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Donelda,

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thanks so much for keeping up your blog, which gives me so much personal inspiration and gets me so excited to get to my craft room!

All the best!