Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Special Day

Well, today is my special day!! And I've got to say, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. When I woke up this morning, I was thinking about what a wonderful life I live. I truely have the best husband in the world!! Someone who loves me for who I am and supports me in everything...my very best friend!! And a wonderful son who makes me so proud!! He is so smart and fun and kind....he means the world to me!! Here is what my hubby got me for my birthday!! WOW!! And look what my son made for me!! This card. He did it all himself!! Check out that layout ... he definately has "the crafty eye"!! And he created that cute little turtle too!! He knew exactly what he wanted to do. He knows my favorite color is green too. I am feeling truely blessed today.... maybe not really feeling older, but definately blessed!! And to top it all off, tonight is the Papertrey Ink release party. Since my husband has to work nights tonight...so we wouldn't be going out anyway, I can think of no better way to spend my birthday evening that browsing with some blogging friends and checking out the latest PTI stuff!! Ahhhh, life is sweet!! Have a GREAT day every, I know I will! Donelda

5 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

WOWWWWWWW you are SOOOO lucky!! That camera is beautiful!!!!! And the card your son made is gorgeous!!! HE is a crafty lil fella isn't he??? HAVE fun today whatever you do!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Great present and the card is wonderful.

Giovana said...

Happy Birthday Donelda!!!! Your presents are awesome!!! Your son is so crafty and husband the best!!
My lovely husband bought me a camera last week too!!

Have a great and blessed birthday.
Giovana

Jessica G. said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Donelda! You do have an amazing family and your son definitely takes after Mom in the talent department -- great card!

Juanita said...

Happy birthday. The card you DS made is amazing!