Sunday, December 28, 2008

Froggy Fun!!

My blogging buddy Susan saw the card in THIS post with the little green frog on it. She commented that she loved that particular stamp and I agree with her ... it is an awesome stamp. That got me to wondering why I don't use it more often...and figured it might have something to do with the need for the frog to be green all the time. Well...that got me to wondering why it had to be green... and that is when the idea for this card was born!!
I sent it off to Susan since she was the one who truely inspired it!! Susan is one of the best writers ever! You have to go read her blog -- there are posts that have me laughing and crying all at the same time!! This is one gal with great insight into this crazy world we live in!! Oh, and did I mention that she also makes great cards, clean and simple style, my favorite!!!
Thanks Susan again for the inspiration! And thanks everyone for dropping in!!
Donelda
Supplies: Stamps-Pond Life (Papertrey Ink), Circle of Friends, retired (Stampin' Up!); Ink-Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Summer Sun, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Paper-Whisper White, Pixie Pink (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Wow. Thank you, Donelda, for this. I'm overwhelmed. You are so kind, not only for sending me this fun card (which hangs on the wall in my craft room BTW) but for promoting my blog and gallery. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Deanna said...

Great card Donelda!

Chris (catt871) said...

I love it!!! the colourful frogs are just what I needed on a cold, white, wintery morning!!!