Saturday, December 6, 2008

Season's Greetings in red and green

I saw this awesome box decorated by Becky Oehlers and I loved these Christmas decorations!! I decided that I would need to incorporate this idea into a card for giving away.
Here are two versions of the card I made. Which one do you like best??? The bells are popped up on dimensionals. Other than that, it is pretty simple!
Supplies: Stamps-Take a Bough (Papertrey Ink); Ink-Ruby Red, Old Olive, River Rock, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Paper-Whisper White, Old Olive, designer paper (K&Co.), Other- dimensionals.
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

6 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Both are GREAT! I prefer the green background a bit better. Not sure why, though, except that green is pretty much my favorite color, so I'm hardly objective about it, LOL!

Deanna said...

Lovin the clean & simple design of these!

Jocy said...

Both cards looks great, but I really like the colours of the first one!

Joy Jenkins said...

these are great! i think the red in the second one overshadows the ornaments, whereas the green one emphasizes them making it easy to figure out your focal point. (does that make sense?)

Terri said...

That are both nice but I like the colors on the first one better too.

Diana said...

I really love the clean layout of this cards!! they are beautiful and I love the green one!! is more my style a lil softer than the other! but both are just lovely!

Sorry I haven't been a good sista lately!! I have a busy semester this year! but hopefully I'm finishing everything! so I will visit more often!!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Diana