Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pink and Olive Birthday

This is just a simple happy birthday card. I inked up the image with a pink ink pad and olive marker. Then I misted it with water and stamped onto watercolor paper. I love that look! Finished the card off with some K&Co. designer paper and 2 kinds of ribbon! A little sentiment on a small die cut tag and, voila, a great girly birthday card!! Supplies: Stamps-Petal Prints (Stampin' Up!), Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); Ink-Pixie Pink, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa (Stampin' Up!); Paper-Very Vanilla, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!), K&Co. background paper; Other-Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Olive grosgrain ribbon, hemp, sponge, small die cut and machine (Cuttlebug).

Thanks for dropping in. Have a great day!!

Donelda

3 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

It is beautiful!!!! Your "simple" is so elegant and gorgeous!!!!

Joy Jenkins said...

This is so delecate and serene! I love the watercolor look too. Good job!

Jessica G. said...

Such an elegant card in the pink and olive combo! This was one of my first stamp sets and is still one of my favorites!