Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The next smARTworks Tea Party Challenge is....

Well, it is my turn to issue the next smARTworks Tea Party Challenge #6. The tea parties are lots of fun. Someone from the smARTworks design team issues a challenge. It can be an inspiration piece, a sketch to follow, or anything! The following week, the design team members will post their creations on their blogs and you are welcome to play along! We would love to see what you do with the challenge. All you have to do is leave a comment on any design team member's blog with a link to your project. If you post to a gallery, please use the keyword SCTP6. Our party will be on Wed. Nov. 12, so make sure you come back to post a link to your creation!!
We've had some inspiration pieces and some sketches to follow so I am going to do something a little different!!
Circles, circles, circles!! I love incorporating circles into my cards. So that is what I challenge you to do. You can make a circle card, use a circle shaped image on your card, include circle embellishments on your card, use circle punches...anything you want, as long as it incorporates circles in some way!!
Go and have some circlular fun :-). Don't forget to come back on Nov. 12 and see what the design team comes up with, and post your own creation!!
ETA- please note that I am working on adding all the smARTworks Design Team Members on the side bar of my blog. I got a bit of a start on this task this morning but now I have to go to work (drat, work always gets in the way of my fun!!). I will continue to work on this tonight!!
Thanks for dropping in!
Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

How fun! I have my second smARTworks order, so I can play, too. I hope to have some stamping time soon!

Jessica G. said...

Here's my card:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1124167?cat=6883

with the circle theme of Christmas ornaments!