Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Inchie and Twinchie - Eggs

I was browsing around on some blogs and found this one called Small World of Inchies. Now, I'm a real inchie fan, as you can tell from THIS entry, THIS entry, and even THIS entry. But I was really interested in this particular blog since it has challenges for Inchies and Twinchies.

Inchies are, of course, a decorated 1" x 1" square of cardstock. Now, until I found this blog...I had never heard of a Twinchie which is a 2" x 2" square of cardstock.

This week's challenge on Small World of Inchies is EGGS!! I had this awesome picture of some robin eggs in a nest. I've had it in my documents for a very long time. I wasn't sure what I'd ever do with it....but once I saw the challenge...it instantly came to mind. *****ETA-Since I'd had this picture saved for a while I couldn't remember where I had gotten it. But my blogging friend Dina saw it and recognized it as a picture she had taken!! Not only is she great at making cards but she takes great photos too! *****

Supplies: Paper - Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White (SU!); Stamps - Wedding Day, Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Close to Cocoa (SU!); Other - rhinstone (unknown).

You should go give an inchie or even a twinchie a try!! Thanks for all your wonderful comments and for dropping in.

Donelda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your egg inchie. The sentiment goes so well with the image.

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Hey, wow, I took that picture! :) I love the combination of that robin's egg blue and the brown...come to think of it, I almost wore that combo tonight! Hmm, twinchies...I must try those. Sounds fun.

Dina @ mamadinis

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Wow!!! I love your inchie and twinchie! The blue eggs are beautiful!! Great job and thanks for playing!!!!