Sunday, August 24, 2008

An Award for Me????

I just wanted to drop in and say a big thank you to Katie and Mary for this!! Recieving awards like this is so nice because we all know how much energy we put into our blogs and hope that others are enjoying them!! So here is what to do when you recieve this award: 1) put the award logo on their blog 2) link to the individual(s) that gave you the award 3) nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) add links of the blogs you've nominated 5) leave a comment on those 7 blogs to let them know they have been given an award. This is so hard to do. There are a million awesome blogs out there...but here are a few that immediately came to mind: Chris Natasha, Harriet, and Becky Kelly Dee Melissa Claire Jennifer

You should drop in and see their creative wares :-)

Thanks again ladies!

Donelda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Donelda - many thanks for sending me this award -- It is so good to receive encouragement in this way, makes me feel like I get it right sometimes!!

Chris (catt871) said...

Thanks Donelda!!!! You are the best!!!!

Kelly L said...

Thanks, Donelda! I am truly honored that you enjoy my blog. It really means a lot to me. :) Kelly