Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cleaning

Well hello everyone. A few things: 1-Sue (I know you are reading) - I saw your aligator card and I LOVED it!!! Where did you get that paper?? It is to die for!!! Almost stole the card from the 10 year old but thought that might be a bit mean!! LOL 2-I have hurt my foot!! Was out walking trying to be healthy and turned my foot. Now it is swolen, bruised, and sore!! Sheesh!! 3-I have just finished cleaning out my "stuff" bin. You know, that place you put punched out shapes, background pieces, and images that you were going to use but didn't!! Wow, what a bunch of treasures in there! I am going to try to use some of them on some cards tonight. Watch for my upload to see how I did LOL Thanks for visiting. Donelda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I look forward to seeing what you do with the pieces from your stash.

Anonymous said...

Donelda, I did this to my foot on Friday night so know how you feel (who put those stairs there!). Rest up, it'll be good soon. In the meantime, what an excuse to craft!

:) Marcia