Tuesday, December 1, 2009

smART Word Challenge Dec. - Christmas

Note: this is my second post for the day - see my other post for Day 1 of my Christmas Card Reveal Countdown. So, this month over at the smART Word Challenge Blog it was Giovanna's turn to pick the "word". She picked CHRISTMAS of course!! That left things pretty open-ended!!
I decided to create some tags for my inspiration. I got this great postage frame stamp from smARTworks but decided that, while it would be cute to put around my postage stamps, it would also make a great image for a Christmas tag.
You see how you can put the 'to: and from:' in the middle!! And that is exactly what I plan to do.
Now, off to see what everyone else has created for the word CHRISTMAS over at the smART Word blog. Remember, you can play too. Just use the word CHRISTMAS as your inspiration (how easy is that!!) and then go to the site and link a post of your card or other creation on Mr. Linky. There are some pretty good prizes up for grabs!! and if you use smARTworks stamps on your project, you also get smART Bucks which you can cash in for some awesome rubber that you can't even buy!! How cool is that!!
See you over at the Word Blog! Oh yeah, and don't forget to check out my Christmas Card Reveal post - just scroll down to see it!!
Donelda
Supplies: Stamps - CMS-26 CC Frame; Ink - Jet Black (Ranger); Paper - Sahara Sand (SU!), Walnut Stain (Ranger); Other - pencil crayons (Prismacolor), 1/4" circle punch, hemp, sponge applicator.

3 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

Awesome tags Donelda! And awesome challenge word...shouldn't have any trouble with that one this month! :D

Jessica G. said...

Perfect use for this pretty postage frame image and such a great idea to stock up on tags!

Juanita said...

Great tags!