Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 9

And here we are at day 9 of my Christmas Card countdown. If you have just dropped in, you should know that I don't like to post Christmas cards for the many months leading up to Christmas. Instead, I chose to wait and post them all in December. Today is the 9th day in a countdown to Christmas. So you might want to go through my older posts up to Dec. 1st when this all started. Now, in order to get enough Christmas cards made we sometimes need to find an easy way to make a large batch. When that is the case, I like to turn to beautiful designer paper to help me out!! This Anna Griffin paper is my all time fav!! And here are a few others, including some Karen Foster paper (the mugs) that my friend Dawn left for me (Hi Dawn!!!) All sentiments are from Papertrey Ink. Hope to see you back tomorrow for Day 10!! Donelda

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Nice job, just let the paper do the talking.
I have done that on a few cards this year, it speeds up the process.

Deb (dcorder) said...

OH! I love all your DP. What a great idea to do a CAS card with just the DP and a sentiment, especially when you're in the holiday crunch!

FAB IDEA!!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect ways to showcase these awesome DPs!