Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 20

These are the cards I sent to my fellow smARTworks Design Team members and Susan Trask, the owner.
If you follow the smART Word challenges, you will know that the inspiration Word for the month of December is: CHRISTMAS (what else would it be). For me, the word Christmas inspired me to create those tags you see here. Then, I used those tages to create Christmas cards for my fellow design team members!!
I have really enjoyed my work with Susan and the team with smARTworks and I look forward to a wonderful 2010 and all the creativity it promises!!
Thanks for dropping in today. I hope you return to see what I have in store for the very last day of my 21 day countdown. Tomorrow there is not 1 but 3 cards to share with you ... and they are some of my favorites. So make sure you drop back in tomorrow!!!
Donelda

3 comments:

Juanita said...

This is so cute, I love that minty green, a very fresh choice in a season filled with hunter.

Jessica G. said...

Awesome use of a postage frame image and the lighter green ribbon really pops against the traditional red and vintage cream!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, the mint green and the white stitching really make this special!