Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 1

Hello and welcome to the first day of my Christmas Card Reveal. While I haven't been posting many Christmas cards on my blog over the last few months, that doesn't mean I haven't been making them!! I have (well over 100). I just get tired of looking at Christmas cards for months leading up to Christmas, so instead, I decided to save them (unless they were for a challenge) and post them during December. So, I have 21 days of Christmas cards to share -- every day from today until December 21st!! Enjoy!
Stamps: Addy Keeper (smARTworks), Happiest of Holidays (Stampin' Up!) Faux Ribbon, Holiday Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
See you tomorrow with Reveal Day 2!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Awesome CAS set of cards! The candy cane DP is so striking and the holly is perfect to pop off this background!!

Juanita said...

Super CAS. Just love 'em.