Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 13

I'm not sure where I got this stamped image. I think someone sent it to me in the mail. He's rather cute, isn't he. I colored him in with Stampin' Up markers and highlighted with my pencil crayons (Prismacolor). You will note that his belly looks fluffy (you can click on the image to get a larger image). That is done by using a terry cloth rag pounced in a darker yellow and then pounced on the already colored image. It is great for adding to animals who have fur (or feathers, in this case!). The words "to the world" actually come from a different stamp set (Take a Bough - Papertrey Ink). This card will be sent to one of our friends who have young children :-) So tomorrow is Day 14 in my countdown. I look forward to seeing you then!! Donelda

2 comments:

Regan said...

LOL that chick is adorable

Susan Raihala said...

Bwwaaahaaahaaa! This totally made me LOL...so cute and festive!