Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of my Christmas card reveal. If you haven't been here for a bit you might not know that I decided to save most of the many Christmas cards I've been making over the last few months to share during the month of December. Today is the 3rd of 21 days. These 2 cards are actually recycled cards. The strips of image on these cards are actually small pieces of last years Christmas cards. This cute little Santa and his reindeer card is one of my very favorite out of all I made this year!! It is just so cute and clean and simple and perfect (at least to me!!). Stamps: Everyday Flexible Phrases (Stampin' Up!, retired), Believe (Papertrey Ink). I hope to see you tomorrow for Day 4 of my countdown (although I realize I am actually counting up!! Sheesh LOL) Donelda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice my friend!

Susan Raihala said...

So perfect! And what a great way to recycle.

Jessica G. said...

Perfect way to re-purpose these wonderful images! The girls and I are planning on creating tags out of last-year's pre-fab cards.

Juanita said...

I adore your recycling.
The santa and reindeer is too cute.