Friday, May 29, 2009

smARTworks Tea Party Announcement - Colorful Card

Well, it is Trish's time to host the next smARTworks Tea Party! Even though she is moving and all, she still set a great challenge. Unfortunately, I'm very late at posting the announcement!! However, here it is....better late than never!! Trish challenged us to ...."Create a card without using white" .... what, are you kidding me!! Doesn't she know that I am a bit addicted to using white on my cards!! Well, this will really be a challenge. We will be uploading on June 6th. Remember, you too can play along with this challenge and you don't have to use smARTwork stamps if you don't have any! Just create your colorful card and leave a link with a comment on any Design Team member's blog!! I can't wait to see what you create!!

No comments: