Saturday, May 2, 2009

smARTworks - Big Pink Flower

Don't you love this great big flower?? I do!! It was easy to make and the best part is that you could decorate the petals to have any "look" you want. The large outline petal is part of a smARTworks set called Petal Power (go figure). It is an amazing stamp set with so many possibilities. I have a bunch of different cards that I made with this set to share with you in the coming days....hold on to your hat!! For this card, I stamped the large petal onto white cardstock 5 times. Then, I took a circle stamp from the same set (probably supposed to be a flower center...but lets think outside the box), and stamped it all over those big petals. Finally, I cut out the petals, adheared them together and added a center. I decided to keep with the circle theme and added a piece of Bitty Dot Basics paper from Papertrey Ink. Love it!! Stamps-Petal Power (smARTworks), Ink-Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Paper-Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin’ Up!), Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Itty Bitty Dots Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink).

I hope you have a great weekend! It is finally a sunny and warm one for us so I think I might be outside this weekend!!

Donelda

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

What a fun flower! I really like how you can create the petal pattern. Definitely a great warmer weather (or dreaming of warmer weather!) card!!