Friday, May 29, 2009

smARTworks - Swirly Pink

Here is a card using some of the swirls from the new-ish Swirly Gigs stamp set by smARTworks. When I first laid my hands on this set, I knew I'd be making a card like this!! It is pretty straight forward, just ink and cardstock, an oval scallop, and a bit of ribbon plus a few half pearls! Stamps- Swirly-gigs (smARTworks); Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink); Paper – Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!), Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink); Other- scallop oval nestability (Spellbinders), white satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink), half pearls pink and white (Dollarama), dimensionals. Thanks for dropping by. I am continuing to figure out my new computer and reload all my favorite blogs and sights, which is why I've not been doing much blogging. Hopefully it will improve. Thanks for your understanding and patience! Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Simply beautiful!

Jessica G. said...

Very elegant -- I can see how you could easily change the sentiment to convert this card to a baby or wedding card or whole set of cards!!

Juanita said...

Turned out lovely.

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, well done.