Saturday, May 2, 2009

Loonie Stamper Challenge #38

Friday the latest Loonie Stamper Challenge was posted and when I saw them I knew I would have to try out these colors! They are awesome and definately up my color ally!! In fact, once I pulled a sheet of each color out and laid it onto my craft table, I knew I had to make a father's day card with them! Perfect color combo for a masculine card.
So, I pulled out my handy dandy Father Knows Best stamp set from PTI and got to work!!
I started by stamping the tree. Then I cut the image using my Labels Two Nestabilities. I also cut the brown mat and attached them. I added the sentiment, button, and brown hemp. Then, I randomly stamped the little leaves onto the Spring Moss strip of paper and adheared it all together.
Now off to see what the Loonie girls all did with these colors:
Thanks for dropping in tonight!! A post this morning, two tonight, and I have 4 cards posting tomorrow for the new Clean and Simple challenges over at SCS. I'd say my creative juices are flowing again!!
Donelda

4 comments:

Regan said...

OMG Donelda this is totally amazing, I always have such a hard time with guy cards!!! So glad you're back playing with us!!!!

Deanna said...

Oh I love it Donelda! What a great stamp choice! I agree these colors were too good! :)

Anonymous said...

Now this is nice, love the sentiment! The tree was the perfect image to use! You win this week!

Juanita said...

Wow, great card. I love how your masculine card came about.