Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Loonie Stamper Challenge #39 - Hello Friend

So, Charlene set the colors this week and they were scrumptious!! Vintage Cream, Hibiscus Burst, and Black!! Wow, how can you go wrong with those colors. Well, since we were away all weekend, I have just finished this card. It is a bit late but I love to play with the Loonie Ladies!! The Hibiscus looks a bit dard in this photo but it is a bright pink, honest!! I love this designer paper by Basic Grey called Granola. I've been using it to make masculine cards but I was dying to see what I could do with it on a feminine card, and these colors were perfect!! and Dee is right, there is a "wood grain" look on that black designer paper!!
Supplies: Stamps - Birds of a Feather, Borders& Corners (Papertrey Ink); Ink - black; Paper - Hibiscus Burst, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), designer paper (Basic Grey); Other - circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provocraft), scallop scissors (Provo Craft), black organdy ribbon (Stampin' Up).
Now off to see all those Loonie Girls:
Thanks for dropping in everyone. I appreciate all those who leave a comment, it lets me know if you like what you see!!
Have a great day!
Donelda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is perfect! Love the DP from Basic Grey, perfect for this! Late or not, thanks for playing again!

Regan said...

OOOOH I likey, thanks for playing along with us girlfriend!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous... on my computer it looks like the back paper has a wood grain, is that true??

Juanita said...

Love it. That paper looks wonderful in a feminine card. You are so smart.