Saturday, May 30, 2009

Loonie Stamper's Challenge #42 - Father's Day Plaid

It is time for another Loonie Stamper's Challenge and it was Maria's turn to pick the challenge. She picked a great one...to use plaid on our cards!! I love plaid.
Since I lost my hard drive, it has really sapped my creative mojo and I haven't been doing much crafting these days. So, I sat at my craft table for some time, trying to get some plaid inspiration. I decided to look through my "scrap" bin and found some pre-punched circles that happened to have some great plaid on them!! The plaid is from the Chocolate Remix desinger paper from Papertrey Ink. Perfect!!
The card is a Clean and Simple card (easy to create when
trying to get your mojo back!!) with little need for explainations!! I plan to send it off to my dad in the next few days.
Supplies: Stamps-Father Knows Best (Papertrey Ink); Ink-Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Paper-Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Remix (Papertrey Ink); Other-1 1/4" circle punch.
So now, off to the Loonie Stampers to see what their plaid creations are:
Thanks so much for dropping in!! Have you made a father's day card yet???
Donelda

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my brilliant! I didn't even think of this paper... I bet all of us have it... tee hee! This is a gorgeous father's day card!

Jessica G. said...

Plaid is perfect for a Father's Day card which reminds me I need to get hopping -- I have three FD cards to create!

Very elegant card, Donelda; I really like the 'pops' of plaid!

Wendy said...

See, this is my problem, I don't have any plaid paper!!! Could make some I guess!...LOL This is wicked girlfriend!

Regan said...

well you are a total smarty pants, this is perfect for fathers day

Steph said...

Popped over here from the Loonies...great card. Love the clean and simple style.

Jewels said...

Very Nice!!!

Juanita said...

Great work on the plaid challenge. I love the circle of plaid pattern, it looks strong and perfect for a man.