Saturday, May 30, 2009

Loonie Stamper's Challenge #42 - Father's Day Plaid

It is time for another Loonie Stamper's Challenge and it was Maria's turn to pick the challenge. She picked a great one...to use plaid on our cards!! I love plaid.
Since I lost my hard drive, it has really sapped my creative mojo and I haven't been doing much crafting these days. So, I sat at my craft table for some time, trying to get some plaid inspiration. I decided to look through my "scrap" bin and found some pre-punched circles that happened to have some great plaid on them!! The plaid is from the Chocolate Remix desinger paper from Papertrey Ink. Perfect!!
The card is a Clean and Simple card (easy to create when
trying to get your mojo back!!) with little need for explainations!! I plan to send it off to my dad in the next few days.
Supplies: Stamps-Father Knows Best (Papertrey Ink); Ink-Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Paper-Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Remix (Papertrey Ink); Other-1 1/4" circle punch.
So now, off to the Loonie Stampers to see what their plaid creations are:
Thanks so much for dropping in!! Have you made a father's day card yet???
Donelda

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my brilliant! I didn't even think of this paper... I bet all of us have it... tee hee! This is a gorgeous father's day card!

Jessica G. said...

Plaid is perfect for a Father's Day card which reminds me I need to get hopping -- I have three FD cards to create!

Very elegant card, Donelda; I really like the 'pops' of plaid!

Anonymous said...

See, this is my problem, I don't have any plaid paper!!! Could make some I guess!...LOL This is wicked girlfriend!

Regan said...

well you are a total smarty pants, this is perfect for fathers day

Steph said...

Popped over here from the Loonies...great card. Love the clean and simple style.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Very Nice!!!

Juanita said...

Great work on the plaid challenge. I love the circle of plaid pattern, it looks strong and perfect for a man.